Friday, April 29, 2016

Losing My Religion - Sneak Preview 1 - "Goddess Mine"


Goddess Mine

I sit and wonder
what has become of you.
Have you found
the gentleman you seek
to make your life complete?
Do you ever think
about the gentleman
who you turned away from
because he loved you too much?
The man who would
have given up his entire world
to be by your side.
He, who gave you a gift,
in his love, that he's afraid
to ever give to anyone again.
He who you shamed,
calling what you had
a fantasy, an impossibility.
Will you ever find another like me?
I pray you do.
I wish you all
the happiness you seek.
You see,
though you cast me out,
I still worship,
I still love you...
Even knowing it is
All
In
Vain...

(c) Tortured Cyclone 2015, 2016
originally published on uink.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment